Opportunities at Catalyst OrthoScience
It’s an exciting time to join Catalyst OrthoScience Inc.
As our company experiences significant growth, we need professionals who are looking for the kind of fast-paced, high performance, close-knit environment our team enjoys. We have big goals in mind to help more surgeons and their patients with our unique approach to shoulder surgery. Help us lead the evolution of total shoulder arthroplasty – explore our openings below and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel to customer’s and potential customer’s facilities, providing them with information and support as required to secure business, including building/maintaining relationships with top executives within customer organizations to help expedite growth.
- Development and execution of a sales territory coverage plan, which defines the type of support required to meet territory sales goals, including sales account management and implementation / management of additional sales individuals as required to support the territory growth objectives.
- Evaluate territory performance and project growth in conjunction with the sales team.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Assist in rep sales training and co-travel activities outside his/her assigned territory as needed to support the growing needs of the business.
- Cooperate with finance to assure the collection of account receivable due and obtaining of appropriate documents to minimize risk.
- Assure that sales activities in the territory comply with company policies and procedures.
- Recommend to the company areas of future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, etc.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with management.
- Provide timely reporting of field activities and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- Participate in surgical procedures in support of customers training activities.
- Provide timely, accurate forecast of sales by customer and product.
- Participate and occasionally manage trade show activity when assigned.
- Five (5) years minimum experience in medical device sales
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and customer interface skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Concur and the internet
- Technical knowledge of surgical procedures and O.R. protocols
- Able to clear vendor credentialing within the United States of America
- Bachelor’s Degree